[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 30 18:59:25 EST 2004

"I had a fight with someone over who was the greater ex member of Hawkwind
Nik Turner or Huw Lloyd Langton'

     Right Moltesen, you and your mate outside now...........It was Lemmy.
:-)
   PW

Sunrise of another day, Sky high and six thousand miles
away.....................................I should be tired but all i am is
wired
               Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah  Motorhead