[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Elana Mojica elana1980 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:50:04 EST 2004

OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

1. Name

Elana

70. age

24

32. shoe size

10 usa

8. any secret names/aliases

secret names? no...

95. I earn a living as

an assistant to a stock broker

7. but secretly I'd like to be....

rich and retired

8. what type of underwear are you wearing

cotton with surf boards and palm trees

11. what's your credit card number (mail me off list)

sorry, noone is stupid enough to give me out

6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..

a vespa, a flat screen plasma TV, a mini cooper, and a H2

3. I live in...

TexASS

3. My highpoints of 2004 were

none

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was

jester's illness

16. I last washed my...

hands

53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to

not sure yet

9. I'm currently enjoying...

the heater.. its effin cold here

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....

sing along to my kids tv shows

42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be...

6 feet under

0. for my funeral I'd like...

tons of people having a huge party

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:

22. I quite like to drink...

dr. pepper. not too much of a drinker

34. I think I have a talent for...

sitting on my ass

46. I would like to achieve

a degree

732. I'm a bit frightened of...

spiders, lightning

6. I can't stand...

traffic and the cold

59. I want to go to...

russia to see where my grandmother was born, europe, brazil, pretty much every continant except for antartica.. too fucking cold.

18. I hate my...

wardrobe

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...

i dont wanna talk about it

88. when I'm drunk I...

get sick

101. my favourite body part is..

boobs

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what would you choose?

bush. I'd give him one

5. to relax I...

watch a movie, fall asleep on the couch

26. Oh god, not another stupid question