[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 12:14:53 EST 2004

 I would use some foundation on the Ukraine's Victor Yushchenko's oddly pock
marked face (what has happened to the poor guy ? he looks more hideous than
that former "rag" Luke Chadwick)

I read somewhere that he had some cleaning agent squirted in his face years
back - another indication of the strong feelings in Ukraine
politics..........

horbag