[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 06:42:28 EST 2004

1. Name
chris

70. age
31

32. shoe size
8-9 US

8. any secret names/aliases
No secrets names here

95. I earn a living as
A grpahic and web designer for a software company

7. but secretly I’d like to be....
...Geordie ;) or a circus clown (not a rodeo or party)

8. what type of underwear are you wearing
Either go at it RAMBO style or boxers

11. what’s your credit card number (mail me off list)

6. Dear Santa, I’ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..
Chaos for Breakfast, the new clock, a hoody and...

3. I live in...
Detroit, MI .  We lost our title of murder capital.  hopefully with the new
year I will help get that title back

3. My highpoints of 2004 were
Getting a job with good benefits (I am getting old), a house.

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was
Getting a house (in financial ruins), losing loved ones, having the vehicle
stolen...

16. I last washed my...
hands

53. Next year I’m rather looking forward to
More Killing Joke

9. I’m currently enjoying...
Tom Waits - Real Gone

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....
sing and act the part out (of being a singer)

42. in the event of my death I’d quite like to be...
left dead?...not sure what you mean

0. for my funeral I’d like...
burned at a stake (really).  And then everyone throw a party and have some
fun.

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:
Don't stop.  And I think Mr. Coles' contributions is one of the greatest
things to happen to them, but unfortunately, sadly overlooked or missed by
the masses.

22. I quite like to drink...
Pabst Blue Ribbon

34. I think I have a talent for...
Pissing off my wife

46. I would like to achieve
financial stability

732. I’m a bit frightened of...
Idiots running the show and idiots wanting to run the show

6. I can’t stand...
people

59. I want to go to...
Sweden

18. I hate my...

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...
I was much to annihilated to play and did...worst moment ever.

88. when I’m drunk I...
talk to much

101. my favourite body part is..
anything I can get my hands on (if it is the misses)

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what
would you choose?
clown makeup on any one of them

5. to relax I...
Hang with the misses,