[kj] [ot] fatpotangas lovely crap poll

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 03:48:30 EST 2004

as if i've got nothing better to do...

1. Name
Richie

70. age
30 last month... not liking it either.

32. shoe size

10 in sensible shoes

11 in vans trainers

8. any secret names/aliases

harshness (cos my surname is harkness and I generally have something controversial to say when I'm at work)

95. I earn a living as

student working for the NHS right now for one year and then back to uni.

7. but secretly I'd like to be....
a gloriously talented playmaker capable of propelling QPR to the top of the prem.

8. what type of underwear are you wearing
boxers

11. what's your credit card number (mail me off list)
it just says 'rastaclart bumbaclart'.

6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..

a nice, expensive Ibanez guitar

3. I live in...
st helens, near liverpool.  but I'm always going to be a Londoner.

3. My highpoints of 2004 were
QPR's glorious promotion
Passing a lot of exams.
Buying a really nice house and leaving my old chav scum neighbours behind.

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was
death of Peel/Reeve.
Alien Vs Predator.

16. I last washed my...
hair

53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to
meeting the KJ chat peeps at the Sheps Bush gig.
Going back to uni.
Doing a remix for Million Dead.

9. I'm currently enjoying...
my first cup of tea this morning.

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....
practise kung fu shadow boxing.  feels good, looks twattish.

42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be...
very very rich.

0. for my funeral I'd like...

them to not play anything from KJ2003 at it.

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:
excellent.... okay.... awful..... okay again.... decent.... average
(that's my how my perception of them has been in chronological order)

22. I quite like to drink...
tea.  diet coke with vanilla.  no alcohol though - I'm representing the straightedge scene with Scott Tbzn.

34. I think I have a talent for...
playing guitar better than anyone.
discouraging up and coming guitarists.
remixing things in a cheap and cheerful way.

46. I would like to achieve
some degree of recognition for my talents.
run a marathon.

732. I'm a bit frightened of...
Spiders that are bigger than onions.

6. I can't stand...
chelsea, chavs, Simply Red.

59. I want to go to...
america - just to buy sweets.

18. I hate my...
being 30-ness

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...
I fell over naked in the showers at school after a game of football.  it doesnt matter how young or old you are, when you stack face first into the floor a little part of your soul dies.

88. when I'm drunk I...
erm... I dont drink so its not really an issue.  but when I did I tended to cheat on my girlfriends or get into fights with racist bastards!

101. my favourite body part is..
my hands.

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what would you choose?
i'd tattoo Bush's face onto Blair and make them into some sort of elaborate amalgam.

5. to relax I...
chill with missus.  hang with mates.  do tunes.

26. Oh god, not another stupid question

this is scary!  peter shilton, peter shilton, peter shilton, ray clemence.  try it yourself!