[kj] [ot] fatpotangas lovely crap poll

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 02:51:34 EST 2004

as if i've got nothing better to do...

1. Name
mike coles aka colesy

70. age
53 and eleven twelfths
[can you believe i had to look twelfths up in the dictionary!!]

32. shoe size
7

8. any secret names/aliases
many years ago, extremeties era, i drew all the maps for thomsons
holiday brochures
i was affectionately known as "map king coles"
also known as nibbler for my [ex]habit of eating hash
sloper for being able to slope off home from any social gathering
without a word of goodbye when i was too pissed and the sky started
spinning
and i occasionally use the alias "mikey c, the man with glee"

95. I [try to] earn a living as
a vendor of music/clothes/graphic design

7. but secretly I'd like to be....
a vendor of great quantities of music/clothes/graphic design

8. what type of underwear are you wearing
clean tartan boxers

11. what's your credit card number (mail me off list)
not telling you, but i know what yours is...

6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..
a dab radio with a memory so you can pause and replay
enough money to buy my kids what they want

3. I live in...
kilburn, north west london, twinned with dublin

3. My highpoints of 2004 were
the rebirth of malicious damage records
taking my son to loftus road

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was
my dad dying

16. I last washed my...
face

53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to
putting out lots of new music and selling lots of records

9. I'm currently enjoying...
life in general

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....
dance around like a prat and sing ridiculous made-up lyrics to
whatever music i'm listening to

42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be...
very very old and peacefully asleep

0. for my funeral I'd like...
"death is not the end" by nick cave and the bad seeds
followed by a right royal piss-up

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:
unfulfilled genius

22. I quite like to drink...
tea, beer, wine

34. I think I have a talent for...
sticking to my guns

46. I would like to achieve
success for malicious damage records

732. I'm a bit frightened of...
getting ill

6. I can't stand...
people bitching at each other on this fucking list

59. I want to go to...
india

18. I hate my...
temper when i lose it

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...
i was carried, pissed as a fart, from a launch party at island
records in basing street in 1972

88. when I'm drunk I...
enjoy myself and talk a load of shite

101. my favourite body part is..
my head

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who
and what would you choose?
cunt, backwards, on tony bliar's forehead

5. to relax I...
like to chat with a few mates in the pub
watch the simpsons with my kids
have my back scratched by mrs shrinkwrap

26. Oh god, not another stupid question
where?

--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
if you want to receive the monthly malicious gossip tell us at
gossip at maliciousdamage.co.uk