[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 20:41:21 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/29/2004 9:06:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com writes:

> 22. I quite like to drink...

I'm only going to answer the really important question (#22):

I quite like to drink...brown ales, IPAs, red ales, pumpkin ales, winter
warmers, Scotch Ales, porters, stouts (especially sweeter ones like milk stouts,
oatmeal stouts, and chocolate stouts). Almost anything from my favorite US
brewery (Brooklyn) and everything by my favorite European brewery (Orkney
Island--of the coast of Scotland). Favorite beers include: Brooklyn Brown, Otter Creek
Mud Bock (New Hamphire, US), Celebrator Bock (Germany), Victory Hop Devil,
Rogue Stout (all varieties--Washington state, US), Dogfish Head Chickory Stoud
(Delaware, US), Young's Double Chocolate Stout, Anchor Christmas Ale
(California), Magic Hat Heart of Darkness stout (New Hampshire), Post Road Pumpkin
Ale(US), St. Andrews from Belhaven (Scotland), Left Hand Milk Stout (Colarado, US),
Cambridge Amber (US), Sam Adams Winter Warmer. Those of you drinking Bud,
Corona, Heineken, Carlsberg, and the worst beer ever, Guiness--suckers!!