[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Mon Nov 29 18:29:44 EST 2004

1. Name - Bob
70. age - 38
32. shoe size - 10 but not Umbro 5v5 - They are like a size 9 and you buy
them without trying them on (like a dickhead). Then you wear them for
football and you loose both your big toe nails coz their too tight - like
some dopey prick!
8. any secret names/aliases - Gordon Brown

95. I earn a living as - a shit-shoveller

7. but secretly I'd like to be.... a poo removal technician

8. what type of underwear are you wearing - a thong

11. what's your credit card number 1248 5569 3657 0125 exp. 09/06

6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have... sex

3. I live in... termoil

3. My highpoints of 2004 were - moving back into the countryside

9.  Aside  from  this poll, the crappest thing (so
far) in 2004 - losing a friend - too much beaurocracy

16. I last washed my...knob - someone had to say it!

53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to - peace of mind
9. I'm currently enjoying... - a protein enriched milk shake

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....  lick out of the bowl
42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be... old
0. for my funeral I'd like... to be dead

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke: - when they first slit in 1982 I thought
that was it but all these years later they are still making great music -
who would have thought. Not me. Killing Joke is much more than individual
band members.

22. I quite like to drink... tea in the mornings, juice in the afternoon and
vodka at night

34. I think I have a talent for... No what I lack in talent i try to make up
for in effort
46. I would like to achieve - have my own log house in my own woodland, earn
enough to live comfortably and be reasonably successful at my choosen
vocation. Now is that too much to ask?!

732. I'm a bit frightened of... people

6. I can't stand... TV culture, politics, bullying, oppression, greed, shit,
hairy arses
59. I want to go to... bed - it's getting past booboos

18. I hate my... doubting, nagging insecurities
9. I cringe when I remember the time that... I was in hospital because the
missus was having my (now 6 year old) daughter. I went to the toilet and was
just finishing off the paperwork when the door burst open and a woman
stepped in. I think I screamed and maybe she did too. Anyway I don't think
she'd reckognise my face.

88. when I'm drunk I... get very load (so I'm told)

101. my favourite body part is...my breasts

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any
politician,
Blair conservative blue just to show his true colours
5. to relax I... very difficult to relax

26. Oh god, not another stupid question - Is god male or female - now that's
a stupid question