[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 13:26:07 EST 2004

OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll1. Name     graham

70. age         38

32. shoe size    9

8. any secret names/aliases     that's a secret

95. I earn a living as        train catering type thing

7. but secretly I'd like to be....at a party

8. what type of underwear are you wearing      surprisingly clean today

11. what's your credit card number (mail me off list)      6

6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..      snow

3. I live in...   dreams

3. My highpoints of 2004 were     announcement of Killing Joke gigs

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was               non-stop rain while camping in the lake district

16. I last washed my...  hands of responsibility

53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to    February, a month of holiday and killing joke yippee

9. I'm currently enjoying...       The Simpsons

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....   unpack my trunk

42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be...   elsewhere

0. for my funeral I'd like...   an obituary written on tobbacco products

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:    they should get out more

22. I quite like to drink...   binge

34. I think I have a talent for...     cooking

46. I would like to achieve          a method

732. I'm a bit frightened of...    children

6. I can't stand...   brussels sprouts

59. I want to go to...  a party

18. I hate my...  nose hair

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...   I "sang" on stage

88. when I'm drunk I... slur, wobble, repeat

101. my favourite body part is..    on a lady

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what would you choose?    a romper suit on Winston Churchill

5. to relax I...     relax mainly

26. Oh god, not another stupid question      yes it is

graham