[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Mon Nov 29 09:24:45 EST 2004

1. Name - Marc

70. age - 36

32. shoe size - (looks in shoes) 10

8. any secret names/aliases - n/a

95. I earn a living as - Faceless Health Service Worker

7. but secretly I'd like to be.... Rula Lenska

8. what type of underwear are you wearing - Black Next Shorts

11. what's your credit card number (mail me off list) (see your mail)

6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have.. A horse

3. I live in... fear of baldness

3. My highpoints of 2004 were - pitifully few

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was - Question
3

16. I last washed my... hair this morning . . I now look like someone has
applied 240v straight up my arse

53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to - selling my house

9. I'm currently enjoying... this poll

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to .... pretend I am naked

42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be... pickled in brandy
(Nelson style)

0. for my funeral I'd like... my family and all our retainers to be entombed
with me

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke: who ?

22. I quite like to drink... yes . . I do

34. I think I have a talent for... nothing and a face for radio

46. I would like to achieve - some semblance of humanity by the age of 40

732. I'm a bit frightened of ... kittens

6. I can't stand... up for falling down

59. I want to go to... the toilet (raises hand)

18. I hate my ... inability to resist polls

9. I cringe when I remember the time that ... lets just say it involved Moss
& a pool ball

88. when I'm drunk I... ramble

101. my favourite body part is.. not owned by me

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what
would you choose? - fake eyes on David Blunkett

5. to relax I ... massage wallabies

26. Oh god, not another stupid question - was it ?

& Haringey Health Communities.