[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

fatpotanga fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com
Mon Nov 29 09:06:04 EST 2004

Well as it¹s been a bit quiet and as we haven¹t had one of these for a while
and as I¹ve never done one and I have the painters in (should I rephrase
that ?) painting it means I  can¹t do any work so I thought ³ what the
hell²...

Poll haters, feel free to delete...

1. Name

70. age

32. shoe size

8. any secret names/aliases

95. I earn a living as

7. but secretly I¹d like to be....

8. what type of underwear are you wearing

11. what¹s your credit card number (mail me off list)

6. Dear Santa, I¹ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..

3. I live in...

3. My highpoints of 2004 were

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was

16. I last washed my...

53. Next year I¹m rather looking forward to

9. I¹m currently enjoying...

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....

42. in the event of my death I¹d quite like to be...

0. for my funeral I¹d like...

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:

22. I quite like to drink...

34. I think I have a talent for...

46. I would like to achieve

732. I¹m a bit frightened of...

6. I can¹t stand...

59. I want to go to...

18. I hate my...

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...

88. when I¹m drunk I...

101. my favourite body part is..

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what
would you choose?

5. to relax I...

26. Oh god, not another stupid question