[kj] Maggots&Demons&Meat&Agendas[MDMA]

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 08:12:37 EST 2004

I love you eFat.....

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Patrick Davies
Sent: 29 November 2004 12:21
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: RE: [kj] Maggots&Demons&Meat&Agendas[MDMA]

***********How has my hand been called?.**************************

if you cant see it im not going to waste my and others time trying to
explain it. I have no problem with your mails Peter, I find most of your
one liners amusing as im sure they are intended to be. Then I don't
always agree with your antagonism at times and wonder about the
intention at times.

************Some People worship KJ like they are some sort of
Demi-gods,The
whole world is corrupt and unfair.And KJ have all the answers.People
should
realise that this is not the case**********

Realise for who's benefit? Who's reality is this to benefit? Is this
simply not feeding ones ego that 'I' know better?

In my life I've found that I have gone through experiences that made me
grow but I cringe at some of the things that I 'be lie ved' at the time.
At that moment though, anyone telling me I was wrong would have been
ignored and I would have put up more barriers in order to protect my 'be
lie f'. I would also belittle others or their idols in order to enforce
my 'be lie f'

You can take it or leave it but if your intent is to open the eyes of
those who are worshiping demi-gods as you put it, maybe you should
review your methods as perhaps they are simply enforcing that which you
claim to be against.

**********Im sure critisism and establishing the truth is healthy.And to
mention "destroying Jaz and maybe some others?"is way over the top.I
would
say thet you had a busy week-end and have got the monday morning blues.

Nope I asked a question, not just to you but to the list. I don't know
the issues with some of the characters involved with the gathering over
a period of time and I suppose its irrelevant as each person brings
their own to the table. The wealth that is here is no doubt pushed down
by the sniping that exists and which came to a head recently.

To Me, free speech (as the term has been used) brings about
responsibilities and if a point that is raised (such as the maggots and
mince - wot nae tatties?) is to be discussed then it needs to do so
without agenda or as a disguise to attack and not allow others to
determine the merits based on the discussion that came from the original
post.

So original post:
Maggots and meat.
Why did jaz take it to MM building?
Who was faced with it?
Was this something that was justified?
Was anyone hurt?
Was this behaviour we should endorse?

Quite clearly, through the discussion, we know that no-one was hurt and
that the person who received the package was later able to see the
humour thanks to a first hand account . While at no point did she - the
receptionist - ever imagine she would face that and, lets face it most
of us would not choose to face it voluntarily, it was a low level
nuisance meant for the journalists who were to be made aware of their
responsibilities in the way that they approach their jobs. The
hooliganism of their approach had repercussions

It would be interesting to hear of any accounts of the journalists and
how they viewed the affair and whether it changed their outlook.

Who was affected by the journalists behaviour? Was the reaction
justified?

Was the receptionist an innocent party? Well she wasn't the focus of
intent we can assume but who knows what innocence is? Maybe she was
defrauding the dole, maybe she had made a sly comment about kj before
and influenced subtly the journalists. What karma put her there at that
moment?

Who knows but far more interesting that trying to focus it all as a
thinly veiled attack on an alleged demi gawd (who, imho, does more to
dispel that perception than anyone here could do!).

ePat

btw: if it had been my sister? Id have gone and beaten the guy up but
then im a thug, seriously disturbed due to a stigma that I am fat and
that people hate me because of it. ; ) and its monday morning