[kj] Maggots&Meat

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 28 15:30:18 EST 2004

"didnt sound irrelevant to you when you wrote.."

Well Im not going to start saying who was and was nt there ,if I have no
proof.I only have peoples word to go on.But in the end, It is irrelevant to
my point(She was an innocent receptionist).
   I asked Neil to list the people who were there.He did.And I never
disputed it.Im not going to get into a "Oh Yes I was /Oh No you was nt"
dispute,So i considered it irrelevant to the point..