[kj] Maggots&Meat

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 28 15:02:14 EST 2004

OK ,Who was there and who was nt there is irrelevant.And if two people say
they were there and they both say the other was nt,I personally have no way
of knowing.
    But it was the innocent receptionist who was on the receiving end,That
is the main point.
    Why was Jaz so incensed about people telling lies about him.In most
interviews i ve heard by Jaz, I can usually spot about five li.............
I mean things that are not true.
   PW
If Jaz had walked into the Hells Angels head office and done the same
thing,I may have a bit more respect for him,With-out being rude to journo's,
they have a reputation for brawling which is just above hairdressers