[kj] Another KJ moment in NY

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 24 21:47:17 EST 2004

<So, I was in a bar last night (imagine that) in
<

ha!ha!ha!......   I'll be out for some "holiday cheer" meself tonight here in the 'Sco - it's 'dark 70's & 80's' at Dark Sparkle (Cafe du Nord).   I think I'll give Mr. Kali a ring....

Tom.
The Stranger <letranger789 at yahoo.com> wrote:
So, I was in a bar last night (imagine that) in Queens.  The bartender was playing some pretty good stuff on the CD player behind the bar (Ministry, Swans, Stooges).  When all of a sudden, unprovoked, I hear the familiar phrase "you can't because I'll lose myself when I play..." and the next thing I know Pandemonium was blaring from the speakers.  I didn't think it could get any better....until the next song started, the bouncing psycho ball intro to Exorcism!  And then Millenium and then...he played the whole damn album!  Actually I don't know that for sure cause I ran out of money by the time Jana started so I had to leave...  but I will definitely go back.