[kj] Labyrinthine Torches of Bigotry

Graeme Rowland crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 12:44:08 EST 2004

The way the so called 'Red Indian' peoples were turned
on to the joys of alcoholism and conned out of the
land they loved largely due to differences of
philosophies and values that did not treat money as an
end in itself, rather than a means to an end, was
quite a horrible thing.

Even if I quote a Killing Joke lyric that might seem
to reflect this, I am in no position of power to
enable the relocation of huge numbers of North
Americans to Europe, Africa or even the mystical land
of Xanadu.

However when the dark ones, the very naughty ones, and
the other ones who cannot be named rise from their
aeons of slumber to reclaim the world they lost, even
the vast intellect of Peter West and all the sharp
tools in his little box will not be enough to save us!

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert