[kj] Superficial Ozzy

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 23 12:46:54 EST 2004

If I recall correctly,In his programme Ozzy said that he did some
time(Prison) when he was younger for burglary,That's karma for you Ozzy,What
goes around comes around, you pathetic excuse for a human being.

"I had him in a headlock,I was going to kill him,But I let him go with 2
million pounds worth of swag"

Yeah Right Ozzie, thats about as believable as an Al-Queda attack on Canary
Walf