[kj] BOY U2

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 14:09:22 EST 2004

  I saw U2 on Saturday Night Live and it reminded me how fun a
band they are to watch and listen to live. They played the usual
two songs for the show but then before the closing credits they
treated the audience to a third song** "I Will Follow." Seems
the regular cast were not expecting the 3rd song either.

**something i've not seen on SNL before

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004541384,,00.html

> As we are on the subject of U2,Whilst looking through a "The
> Times"supplement(cough cough)I came across the a photo of the
> man(present day) who was on the cover of"Boy" in 1980,

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso