[kj] OT: Hypocrisy

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 22 08:45:44 EST 2004

"iPod commercial??"

Let's not forget that KJ sold some of their songs to the same channel(Sky
Sports)I ve heard "Whiteout" and one from the last album.The only difference
is that U2 got a load of money and  the advertising was high -profile,KJ
only got a pittance and the adverts were low-profile.
   But in the terms of selling themselves ,There was no difference.Just the
amount of money they received was different
          PW