[kj] a sad bit of KJ spotting...

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 22 05:04:16 EST 2004

On a general scale of things Killing Joke and The Darkness are very
similar,It's like someone saying that Busted and Blue are completely
different and you cant like both of them.
       PW
PS I was on "Match of the Day "on Saturday/Sunday.If anyone's got it on
video,Ill point myself out,   Its not relevant ,But Im telling everyone.