[kj] ot - damned christmas lights

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Mon Nov 22 04:23:13 EST 2004

"Now are you dissapointed you didn't win?"

"<sob> y-yes... <sob>."

"Terrible of us to wind you up so much about it on live TV wasn't it?"

"<sob> uhuh <sob>"

"Are you going to go home and kill yerself?"

"<sob> <nods>"

"And we'll have a camera crew round to keep the viewers up to date with
that. See Highlights of little suzie topping herself after the break."

Quick dear get the kettle on. A couple of hob nobs too - that will be
nice. How do you reckon she'll do it? Wrists cut in the bath or
overdose?

Why not press the red button to see if we can choose which method she
can use? Maybe we could phone up to vote?

<<phaaat>> sorry dear...ooh that stinks

ePat