[kj] Labyrinth

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 19 15:44:53 EST 2004

Give it all back

Graeme,Going by your previous posts and the fact that you did nt finish your
studies,You re obviously not the sharp tool in the box.But don't you realise
that for you to say give the land back to the Indians is on par
with the racists who say, give us our cornershops back
      No, the only way forward ,Is if we all learn to live together where
ever we are,None of this, go back too where you came from rubbish( I assume
thats what you meant,Give the land back to the Indians and go back to where
they( Americans) came from)
   Acceptance and respect for each other is the way forward.