[kj] The Smoke Dwellers. Help!

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 14:12:38 EST 2004

let's start with a couple or so beers in the Intrepid Fox on Wardour Street and make sure you squeeze in some shooters at the Cro Bar. Right, that's Friday afternoon taken care of.

Mr Phillipps will, no doubt, assist with links to maps and directions (if he's finished the decorating yet that is)

graham