[kj] Mistress Otter....

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 10:44:05 EST 2004

I saw her at a bar called Southside Lounge in Williamsburg.  Not a bad place.  You used to be able to hear a lot of Killing Joke played there (while I was DJing mind you ;).  Otter's performance wasn't scheduled or anything.  She just came in to see the bartender.  Next thing you know some poor fool crossed her, hence the spanking.  A little later the bartender yelled "dance for us!" and she was off.  So were some of her clothes....

The Exorcist <killingjoke at speakeasy.net> wrote:Which bar in Bklyn Featured this????

http://mail.yahoo.com