[kj] (OT) John Balance from COIL - stay away from the UK

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 21:13:01 EST 2004

All right. I already mentioned this once but there is a curse going on over
in the UK.  John Balance from COIL is now dead

This was taken from the brainwashed site....

We are greatly saddened to have to you that at about 5.30 pm Saturday Nov
13th, Jhonn Balance, was killed in an accident at home.

Under the influence of alcohol he fell from the first floor landing, hitting
his head on the floor some 15ft below.

Peter/Sleazy who was in the front room heard the noise, came out investigate
and found him unconscious, though still breathing.

Balance was rushed to hospital, where his condition deteriorated, and he
died soon after, without ever regaining consciousness.

There is no suggestion that this event was in any way deliberate, in fact,
anything other than a tragic accident.

Unusually, Balance had been cheerfull during the day, and was looking
forward to seeing Ian at the weekend, and working on new recordings this
week.

* * *

Our awareness that physical death is not an end, but mearly a transition to
a whole different part of existence, a new adventure, should by now be clear
to everyone.

Jhonn has simply crossed over the Threshold...

As Thomas Olson wrote this morning: "Listening to some Coil songs now, and
they are all sounding to me now as if they were written for this moment...."

Nevertheless the parting will be hard for us all. Fortunately there is much
to be done that will keep us busy in the next few difficult weeks.

When we have more details we will post them.

RIP

Chris