[kj] Mistress Otter....

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 16:15:26 EST 2004

Greetings Gatherers,

I was at a bar in Brooklyn last night and in walked a slender vixen... She wasted no time and after spanking a grown man for over a minute and afterwards commanding him to "SIT!" and "STAY!" she jumped on top of the bar and was gracious enough to bless us all with an impromtu erotic dance.  I spoke to her a little later and she happened to mention that she had opened for the Joke once at the Limelight in Manhattan.  She said that the band had asked her to do it but wouldn't give many more details.  Can any of you verify this and tell me what her act was like?  Her name is "Mistress Otter" and I got the impression that her opening act was of the performance art variety.  If it was anything like the performance she gave at the bar last night then I'm sure it would be memorable....

Adam

p.s. Colesy I vote for the zipper!

http://mail.yahoo.com