[kj] OT: Old Dirty Bastard RIP

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 14 16:14:55 EST 2004

He will not be getting any sympathy from me.As he led a drug-fuelled
hedonistic life-style,What do you expect?
   Is nt it plainly obvious that if you abuse your body ,It wont last as
long as if you treated your body well.Everyone knows the healthy way to
live.If you take class A drugs ,you run the risk of Over-dosing,If you eat
junk food ,you will get fat.If you smoke ,You will die early.
    Everyone knows that,So why give sympathy too someone who abused their
body so much,it packed up?
    I'm not saying that you should nt take drugs ,smoke,or eat junk
food,Just except the consequences.
    I  will save my sympathies for the 9 month old baby ,Who spent all his
life in pain and pumped full of morphine,And the machine keeping him alive
was switched off on a judges orders.
    Sympathy where sympathies due.