[KJ] OT: Pirating of new U2 release -

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 18:13:09 EST 2004

'Blood on your hands' though.. IMO a bad example -

Ade you surprise me. I had you down as a Geordie guitar fan and BOYH is a showcase example of that man's talents (speaking as a total non muso)
should have been "the" single of 2003. it builds so well. I always find myself turning the volume up when it comes on.

But don't listen to me, I really like Inferno too

graham