[KJ] OT: Pirating of new U2 release -

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 17:18:56 EST 2004

Pretty much Alex.

I have to be in the minority that think Pop is good (& Passengers). The
album after that has one or two tracks on it ('New York' mainly) & the
new one is just as disappointing - one or two tracks yet again.

'Blood on your hands' though.. IMO a bad example - sub-extremities &
slightly token/contrived.

ade666