[KJ] OT: Belly

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 12 11:58:31 EST 2004

Wow, I've almost forgotten about Belly (and never
expected it to be discussed here!), but I agree, the
first album was some great stuff. I tried but never
could get into King, so I eventually sold it during a
house-cleaning. Suddenly I'm in the mood to listen to
the first album again. Was one of those I had no
problem listening to straight through, if I recall...

--- Patrick Davies <Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com> wrote:
> ade: Have you got the first Belly album? Great stuff
> - I have most of it live & that really is something
else. Spectacular
> I'd say - some incredible guitar stands out from an
already
> excellent performance. I was instantly interested
when I heard that gig (from Glastonbury) on the