[kj] OT: Korny Korn 50p

Graeme Rowland crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 11:49:10 EST 2004

I bought a KORN CD for 50p in the Age Concern shop in
Chorlton and sold it for £4 without even listening to
it. Also got Incesticide by Nirvana and a Roni Size CD
for the same price, but kept them.
The name sums Korn up well!
That same day (5/11) in the same shop I scored a te
quid leather coat similar to the one Jaz wears in
ROK DABLA

Good to see Jane Shadforth just before the Nick Cave
the other night. I didn't enjoy him as much as PJ
Harvey, but the gospel singers gave Deanna a lift!

 --- Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com> wrote:
> Bah!!! stop complaining!!! how many bands do you
> think i miss here in the top of the 3rd world!!
> Fortunately things are going better... looking
> forward to catch a gig with Ministry, Korn,
> Deftones, and another 2 or 3 more bands next month.
> I've seen Deftones, which are ok to me... Korn
> sounds interesting, but Ministry.. YES! is a must!
> haven't listen their last album, but Animositysomina
> was good to me.
>
> Javier
> (who couldn't make it to see PJ Harvey last week..
> damn!!!)
> Mexico City

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert