[kj] Please help me update my address book

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Fri Nov 12 06:23:50 EST 2004

Actually I think it was an error Peter.
He loaded up the email address of the list onto his 'whatever it is' and
it accidentally sends out that confirmation slip. My orange account does
the same, except I turned it off.

Still its Friday:
Location (Turriff primary school East Aberdeenshire, scary part of
scotland)
Teacher to class:  "Right class today is Thursday, so we're going to
have a  general knowledge pop quiz. The pupil who gets the  answer right
can have Friday off and  not come back until Tuesday."
Wee Jimmy (the class  mink) thinks, 'brill ahm ace at ma general
knowledge.'
Teacher: "Right  class, who can tell me who said.'Don't ask what your
country can do  for you , but what you can do for your country'? Wee
Jimmy (shoots up his  hand) Teacher looking round: Yes Jeremy.
Jeremy (in English  accent): "Yes miss, the answer is JF Kennedy
inauguration speech 1960."
Teacher: "Very good  Jeremy. You may come back on Tuesday."

NEXT THURSDAY COMES  AROUND, AND WEE JIMMY IS EVEN MORE DETERMINED

Teacher: "Who said.  'We will fight them on the beaches, we will fight
them in the air, we will fight them at sea. But we will  never
surrender'?"
Wee Jimmy (SHOOTS UP  HIS HAND SHOUTING I KNOW) Teacher (looking
round): "Yes Timothy."
Timothy (In posher  English accent): "Yes miss, the answer is Winston
Churchill, 1941 Battle of Britain speech."
Teacher: "Very good  timothy , you may come back on Tuesday."

THE FOLLOWING  THURSDAY COMES AROUND AND WEE JIMMY IS VERY VEXED
Teacher: "Who said  'One small step for man, one giant leap for
mankind'?" Jimmy  (JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH BOTH HANDS UP, YELLING I
KNOW) Wee Jimmy  (looking round the class): "Yes Rupert." Rupert (In
frightfully plumy English accent): "Yes miss that was  Neil
Armstrong,1967, The first moon landing."
Teacher: "Very good  Rupert you may come back on Tuesday."
Wee Jimmy(Who has  lost the plot blurts out): "WHERE THE F**K DID ALL
THESE ENGLISH  C**NTS COME FROM?"
TEACHER (Looking  round the class): "Who said that?"
Wee Jimmy (Standing  back up): "Bonnie Prince Charlie, Culloden,1746.
SEE YA  TUESDAY."

ePat