[kj] Re: OT: Skinny Puppy/Javier

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Thu Nov 11 18:34:01 EST 2004

Thanks Nick, i also hope KJ com to Mexico city... but i guess it's almost an impossible thing.
If my monetary situation was more positive I wouldn't mind charging my credit card and fly to England to catch'em in that february gigs (both of them, of course!). Sadly I've been a disaster with my first and only credit card the last couple of years and my debt went high; it's only by this days that I'm feeling a little bit relieved. Don't want to fell into that pain in the ass again!.
Hopefully when they visit the south of the U.S. i could make it; if I'm not wrong by these days it's about a year that the Joke were in L.A... and i couldn't make it either... I'm releiving a lot of debts at the end of this year, so the 2005 should be my year to finally go to a Killing Joke gig!.

Saludos!!

   Javier
-desde Mexico-

PS: Did you enjoyed Amores Perros?!??! I did, a lot!
IMHO it's the best mexican movie (at least speaking about contemporary mexican films).