[KJ] OT: Pirating of new U2 release -

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 11 18:16:50 EST 2004

"I was only wondering the other day, what *is* it that makes a band
successful?? "

I think that the actual music is not that important anymore,With the "Pop
Idol" generation It's all about image, exposure and management and having
pretty faces.Before, you d hear a band ,buy the album then see what they
look like.Nowadays people like bands for there image rather than the music.
     Libertines???????????????
 (No Tinsoldier, They are crap)

        PW