[kj] Re: OT: Skinny Puppy/Javier

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 09:45:03 EST 2004

Javier - hola!

I hope you get to see Killing Joke next year in your home city. Equal wishes
for our friends down in the Southern Cone of Brazil. Cheers

Amores Perros
Nick

>>>Bah!!! stop complaining!!! how many bands do you think i miss here in the
>>>top of the 3rd world!!
Fortunately things are going better... looking forward to catch a gig with
Ministry, Korn, Deftones, and another 2 or 3 more bands next month.
I've seen Deftones, which are ok to me... Korn sounds interesting, but
Ministry.. YES! is a must! haven't listen their last album, but
Animositysomina was good to me.

Javier
(who couldn't make it to see PJ Harvey last week.. damn!!!)
Mexico City