[kj] Democracy (the cd)- yearning for live execution thereof...

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 22:58:34 EST 2004

<Maybe we'll get to see some of these songs reintroduced into the set
<

I personally would love to trade a 'Wardance' for a 'Savage Freedom' the next time 'round....

Tom.
FlumeDC at aol.com wrote:
No news here - just some random musing about how great it must have been to have seen the songs on Democracy performed live.  There were a handful of live shows in Europe after its release if I recall correctly.  Did anyone here catch it?  Can you offer any memories?

Been listening to that cd a lot lately - the topicality of the lyrics are obvious - and the layers of Geordie's guitars are a dense and scorching mix of textures.  As I listen, I can only imagine how potent this material must have been in concert and regret that they seem to have dismissed it completely on the last tour.  Maybe we'll get to see some of these songs reintroduced into the set if we're lucky enough to see more shows.  _______________________________________________
Gathering mailing list
Gathering at misera.net