[kj] OT: Skinny Puppy

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Wed Nov 10 19:25:01 EST 2004

Bah!!! stop complaining!!! how many bands do you think i miss here in the top of the 3rd world!!
Fortunately things are going better... looking forward to catch a gig with Ministry, Korn, Deftones, and another 2 or 3 more bands next month.
I've seen Deftones, which are ok to me... Korn sounds interesting, but Ministry.. YES! is a must! haven't listen their last album, but Animositysomina was good to me.

Javier
(who couldn't make it to see PJ Harvey last week.. damn!!!)
Mexico City