[kj] ot: Jah Wobble's English Roots Band

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 07:26:58 EST 2004

I think his aim was to further the likes of Can with a post punk/world
influence - his partnership with Holger Czukay was not permanent but spanned
at least 3 projects (Lydon also admitted a passion for them). He's also the
most prolific ex PIL and at least stuck to some sort of game plan (whether
you like it or not) unlike Lydon who went (crap) metal and Levene who just
went....he certainly pushed through some serious riffs underneath it all and
I don't reckon there're (is that a word?) any fillers on the Anthology.

horbag