[kj] OT: Pirating of new U2 release

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 16:06:09 EST 2004

Fair comment - I used to have an agenda that would stop me listening to
certain bands, etc. Then I got into Throbbing Gristle & bit by bit, all that
rubish went out the window - it did nothing more than hold me back.

If you like it, then it's good (for you) !!!

IMO Achtung Baby is a sh!t-hot album & opened a lot of mainstream eyes to
what could be done post rave/madchester, ie, the injection of groove into
popular mainstream.

You know, why is it a problem that they have music business funding?
Wouldn't it be good if KJ had anything like U2's budget? I'd like to see
that & see how well it could be put to work.

ade666