[kj] OT: Pirating of new U2 release

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 15:58:15 EST 2004

Blah, blah everyone, U2 are evil.

Well, oddly enough I like 'em. I used to HATE them, but was just because of
what they stood for - all that Christian rubbish scares me. I eventually got
over that & into the music.

I think Mr Edge is one of the most important post-punk guitar Lords & should
be respected appropriately. Him, Geordie, Danny Ash, Bob Smith, the list
goes on.

As for Bongo, well, he's just the front-man ;)

ade666