[kj] O/T Pere Ubu

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 8 09:28:11 EST 2004

When I bump into famous people,I usually just look at them,As they say"It's
better to keep you mouth shut and appear stupid,Rather than open your mouth
and remove all doubt"

Last season v Everton:
Chim-chiminee chim chimeree chim chim cher roo
We dont need Wayne Rooney
Because we got Mutu

Saturday:
Chim-chiminee chim chimeree chim chim cher roo
You ve sold Wayne Rooney
And we ve sacked Mutu
:-)