[kj] O/T Pere Ubu

juliet pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 04:53:23 EST 2004

Their  first album "The Modern Dance" is very good. I used to have "Dub Housing" too, but it fell by the way side I forget when. I still listen to Modern Dance and it still makes me laugh, and is v good. They've just been doing a British tour I think. I know they were playing at Hackney Ocean recently- doing a sound track for the old film"It came from outerspace". I've been thinking about them recently and wondering what their more recent stuff is like but I havent any disposable income just  now.