[kj] Post-Election Blues

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 6 04:09:43 EST 2004

Unfortunately,i ve had to listen to "The Corrs "all week,As me and "her
indoors" are going to see them at Wembley next Monday.And to return the
favour she's coming to see KJ @SB.

"All the US gatherers should come and live over here"

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh,Don't give them ideas.We shall all have to switch the
lights out and pretend no-ones home,Then hopefully they will fly straight
over and land in France.
   PW