[kj] OT: Post-Election Blues - A nation divided.

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 22:13:15 EST 2004

<no longer concerned about offending people, clearly
<

offend on, Alex...the stupid cunts deserve it!   The "other half" (as in the un-enlightened trash in middle-America) should get the terrorist backlash that they voted for (but of course, it probably won't go that way...and the S.F. Bay Area is DEFINITELY a target).

There are a LOT of pissed-off people over here, and I'm sure on the east coast too, that Bush was re-elected.  I just hope that people in other countries can realize the palpable division in this country.

Tom.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

"why the f*ck are people in Mississippi and Alabama more frightened of
a terrorist attack than the people in New York?!?!"

`Cause they're fucking stupid Bible-bangin' flat-earthers who lap up
everything they're spoon fed by the shamelessly fear-mongering Bush
Administration. May they rot in hell for their ignorance.

Alex in NYC....no longer concerned about offending people, clearly.