[kj] Hypo-pathetically speaking - US a Terrorist State(s)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 16:12:57 EST 2004

Huh?

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of peter.west410
Sent: 04 November 2004 17:21
To: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk; A list about all things Killing Joke (the
band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Hypo-pathetically speaking - US a Terrorist State(s)

You asked me a question Ade,And I gave you the answer:How does that make me
Hard-work?
     Who's the person from here who works for The Guardian?Here's tomorrows
headline:
    "Ade from the gathering declares USA a terrorist state"
U.N holds an emergency meeting to avert an escalation of crisis.

And why are all your E-Mails sent as "High priority":
   Hey Jester,Go and check in your stable,I think someone's nicked your
high-horse.
    PW
667(Even Worse)