[kj] Post-Election Blues

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 15:14:57 EST 2004

Doesn't KJ 2003 do anything put the fire back into your bellies? Total Invasion, Seeing Red, etc... christ, it sounds like half the album was made for these moments. Or does this stuff just twist the knife? What have you all been playing this sorry week?

Brian <wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com> wrote:
Do you know anybody who actually admits to voting for Bush? Do they have a
brain ?
All the US gatherers should come and live over here... but its not much
better here.

Seeing Sham 69 tonight, a touch of mindless punk rock, usually makes me feel
beter...try it.

Brian.