[kj] Tinnitus

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 5 14:22:59 EST 2004

Waitaminute, who else has got tinnitus? I must admit I've only been
skimming through Gathering posts these days.

I have tinnitus in my right ear and have done since about 1999. I take
a homeopathic "remedy" for it called -- optimistically -- "RingStop." I
can't honestly tell if it's legitimately working or not, but it does
seem to tone it down a bit.

The things that make tinnitus worse, supposedly: loud music, alcohol,
salt, sugar and caffeine  --- basically, my entire life.

Fuck the world.

Alex in NYC