[kj] OT: Post-Election Blues

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 13:21:50 EST 2004

"moral values" is what the newses have been saying for the last 3 days now.

Matthew Burke <marsboy1 at msn.com> wrote:

Does it resonate with anyone that the three locales that bore the brunt of 9-11, New York, Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania, all rejected Bush in this election?  I travel the country a lot, it's been a question on my mind for a long time, and burns even more so now: why the f*ck are people in Mississippi and Alabama more frightened of a terrorist attack than the people in New York?!?!

We've lost our common sense and any trace of intelligence, and, as Jefferson predicted, we're going to lose our country.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes