[kj] Unconfirm your fears

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 4 02:30:22 EST 2004

There was an interesting documentary on the BBC last night,Where they had
evidence that Al-Queda does nt actually exist,not in the World-wide terror
network as claimed by our governments.
     Despite extensive searches of the Afghan mountains,No evidence of them
existing has been found .
     Also there have been over 600 people arrested in the UK ,In high
profile swoops on terror cells,Out of this 600,only three have been charged
with anything (minor offences)The rest were released (in a low-profile way).
    It seems all these "Scares" about Al-Queda terror plots are just the
figment of someone's imagination.
   And the Governments are safe because no-one can prove that Al-Queda doe
st exist (100 %) .How can you prove a group doe snt exist?(I mean really
prove, with-out a doubt)
   And it said that"America is a nation that doe snt believe in anything
anymore,So it gets worried about  countries that do have belief in things"
Not sure that I agree,But it sounded oh so poetic.
   Help: I ve caught a virus,I m turning into a leftie:-(
      PW