[kj] Confirm...

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 22:11:20 EST 2004

I'd say that you're entitled to feel that way.I've been angry,depressed, and annoyed by most anyone that's gotten too close within my circle today.I'm tired of seeing people bow down and worship this man like he's a fucking golden calf or whatever.They look to him as being such a moral president.I just think he's a moral of retardation.Fuck him and all his loyal sheep.I don't want them for fellow Americans anyway.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
If I come across as condescending or snobby, please forgive me. I'm
just wildly depressed, incredulous and angered by this outcome.

Alex in NYC

On Wednesday, November 3, 2004, at 11:48 AM, Christof hamille wrote:

> And how did (Midwest) I get blamed for this? My state went the right
> way (is there really a right direction?). I wish Kid Rock would take
> Detroit City back off the map. IT made things a lot easier
>
> Chris
>
> contemplating moving across the border or maybe even the pond
>
>> From: Alexander Smith
>>
>> To: iPat
,"A list about all things Killing Joke